I’m going to keep this brief, I really don’t have anything at all to show this week.
I spent a bit of time cleaning up and optimizing the code of of Fetish Master, one thing lead to another, and a quick in and out optimization and grammar pass turned into being knee deep into large rewrites of major sections of the backend of it.
I had a decent writeup about some of the work I was doing but then (thankfully) before I published it I realized a lot of it was completely wrong. The big optimization I thought would make huge gains actually had pretty minor of effects, and I spent a lot of time explaining what the optimization even was.
I’ll try to get some more info and a release of that out ASAP so I can stop being sidetracked, but in the mean time, get bait and switched by me promoing a project I’m immediately putting on hold.